This programme is designed to develop the following in your dog:
- Working relationship – developing teamwork
- Becoming operant – his behaviour leads to reinforcement
- Focus – engaging with you (his handler) is always reinforcing
- Impulse control – controlling himself pays off
- Cues – communication that has special meaning.
This is done through careful development of skills and understanding in five divisions. Each division develops physical and mental skills in both you and your dog over five levels of increasing difficultly. You will find that your dog will learn how to learn, you will learn how to explain, and suddenly it will be fun.
The LMCD Divisions